Friday 27 February 2015

Busy busy life

It's so incredible how much busy one can get. How tangled in this little life theatre that one makes for oneself :)
I am happy that I have the chance to participate in it and maybe serve others in the meantime in my awful business.
But it's all good, because I keep reminding myself that I am creating all this consciously, and I am the only responsible and the only one to blame for.

So

I have been busy and away, creating many different projects that I am so proud of.
Rebooting my habits, recreating myself. Aware of my flaws while cherishing my qualities.
Teaching a lot of yoga and learning so much with my students.

Finally being content with life and with its incredible creative power!

So here is a glimpse of my little project:
www.yoursweetyogaspot.com

<3



No comments:

Post a Comment