Friday 19 September 2014

I am back after a little too long silence :)



I have been so inspired these few months, to just follow what is there: totally and fully.
To accept changing thru my intuition and move my body like in a dance towards life's spontaneous moments.

I have learnt a lot.
I am learning more every second.


And this is from me to you in heart:
What is the part in you that you need to love more and accept? What is the place in you that you keep pushing further and further?

Here is a little plan:
If you go to that place in you, close your eyes and observe.
Don't push it back, feel it, embrace it. This is who you are.
All the amount of love, attention and care you give to others, you can certainly give to yourself.
Be so king and affectionate, laugh fully with it.

All this seweetnes will slowly merge from your heart into that part of you you still didn't fully accept...
And it will bloom.

Bloom.


No comments:

Post a Comment